In this page we publish tutorials, codes, and software produced in our lab. All of them are distributed freely under a Creative Commons license. Most are written in English, but some are written in Portuguese.
This material is intended to help people take their first steps in the analysis of ecological data. If you really want to go pro, use our tutorials as an incentive to study the primary sources (papers, books, and manuals). Only through self-learning will you become independent.
- Mello MAR, Muylaert RL, Pinheiro RBP & Félix GMF. 2016. Guia para análise de redes ecológicas. Edição dos autores, Belo Horizonte. 112 p. ISBN-13: 978-85-921757-0-2. (PT)
- Mello MAR 2017. Dropbox com compilação de truques para desenhar e analisar redes no Pajek. (PT)
- Muylaert RL. 2015. R: tutorial de bolso. (PT)
- Mello MAR. 2017. How to draw networks in R. R script. (EN)
- Muylaert RL & Dodonov P. 2016. How to estimate P-values of network metrics and compare pairs of networks using Monte Carlo procedures. R script. (EN)
- Félix GMF. 2016. How to format matrices for different network software. R script. (EN)
- Félix GMF. 2016. How to create randomized matrices for Pajek. R script. (EN)
Disclaimer: if our tutorials and codes help you carry out any academic work (monograph, dissertation, thesis, paper, book chapter, book, talk, poster etc.), please mention the authors and our lab website in the acknowledgments. All materials provided here may be used freely for non-commercial purposes. We offer no guarantee for the materials made available here and take no responsibility for their use.